TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. If you are using this website, it entails the acceptance in full on these terms and conditions.
Imagination Wine Cellars (IWC) owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. These rights are reserved.
You may view, print or download pictures from this website for your personal usage, subject to the restrictions set below:
- You shall not sell any materials from this website
- You shall not publish any materials and/or pictures from this website
- You shall not use the materials and/or pictures from this website to be reproduced, duplicated or copied for commercial purposes
- You shall not show the materials and/or pictures from this website in public (unless you have our written consent to do so)
- You shall not use the content of this website for any marketing purposes without written approval and consent from IWC
- You shall not use the content of the website (including all materials, pages and pictures) to copy, use or transmit any sort of computer virus, Trojan horse, spyware or any other malicious software
In addition, IWC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate legal professional.
Limitations of liability
IWC is not liable to you or any business entity with respect to the content, use and connection of this website. These limitations of liability apply even if IWC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you acknowledge these terms and conditions. As such, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect IWC’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and sub-contractors as well as IWC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to IWC’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, IWC may take such action as IWC deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing a Court action against you or the business entity.
IWC may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time without notice to you. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. If you are unaware of any changes to the terms or conditions, these changes will continue to be applicable and enforceable.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws in Ontario, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ontario.